Financial Compliance Components
The Net Capital Computation, FOCUS IIA, Supplemental Statement of Income (SSOI), Audit Trail, integrated General Ledger, and Trading System (Books and records) are the strongest BDOS compliance features. We believe these financial components are unique to BDOS.
Trade Related Components
- Rep license and registration for each trade
- Commissions for non insurance trades and blue sky
General Operational Components
- Cash receipt and disbursement blotters
- Checks received and deposited blotter
- Customer Ledger (Securities Transactions)
- Purchase and sales blotters
- Fails to receive
- Fails to deliver
Limited Broker Dealers are required to check the Treasury Department’s List of Specifically Designated Nationals to ensure a new client is not included on the list. BDOS can download the OFAC SDN List and check your clients against the list to maintain compliance with Department of the Treasury requirements.